If you are reading this, you’ve probably realized nobody desires to have eyebrows like 90’s Drew Berrymore or Angelina Jolie in the early 2000’s anymore. By now, you’ve noticed too-thin brows aren’t attractive and it does not do your features any justice. I have successfully grown my eyebrows and you can do it too. Here is how:
- You must stop plucking your browns! You are only making it worse, most people who pluck their browns have them very uneven and you if you wax them you are only collaborating for your brows disappearance.
- Be patient! Like anything else in life, it will not happen overnight. It will take 3-6 weeks (if you follow the next steps).
- Moisturize it! Massage slightly castor oil on top f your browns and it will help stimulate the blood circulation to your follicles, making the hair grow fast. Why castor oil? Because it contains omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids and when applied to the skin, penetrates deeply and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which is essential for hair growth.
- Take vitamins! While there are a lot of supplements that contribute to hair growth process. Look for the ones that have biotin, collagen & keratin.
- Eat healthier food! Make sure you eat your fruits and veggies, that way you know you’re getting all the vitamins in your diet. Bonus: your skin will become healthier too!
I have stopped plucking or waxing my eyebrows for a couple years now, but instead, I was still threading. Until one day, I decided I wanted to have fuller brows. It took me 4 weeks to achieve the result on the right. If you follow the steps you will reach the results you want as well. Persistence is the key! If you want thicker brows, give this 5 steps a try!